- 21 Day Fix Smoky Southwestern Seasoning (from the 21 day fix guide book)
- 1 chicken breast cut in to strips
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 1-2 tbsp of diced tomatoes, or a little salsa
- 1 x 10″ whole wheat tortilla bread
- A few leaves of baby spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
1 red, 1 green, 1.5 yellow, 2 tsp
- In a non-stick pan or skillet, heat up 2 tsp of olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion and red pepper for about 3 minutes, until the onion is a little soft, but still on the crunchier side. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Put the skillet back on the oven (it’s okay if there is still oil from the veggies, if the pan is dry, you may need a bit more oil to cook the chicken). Add the chicken and season with the Southwestern seasoning. Cook over medium heat, turning chicken a few times until fully cooked. Remove from heat.
- Lay tortilla bread flat, and put a few leaves of baby spinach, then the veggies, chicken, and top with the diced tomatoes or salsa.
- Fold up, and enjoy!
I didn’t put cheese in my fajita because I already used my blue container earlier in the day, but you could sprinkle cheese on top. It doesn’t need it though, the Southwestern seasoning is fantastic!